Saturday 4 October 2008

Screw Drivers, Buttons And An ATC

Elizabeth has had a busy day today, she has made a paper K9;



A button necklace;

And an ATC with a small piece of black card she found and some chalk;



The pic's not so great, she took it herself!


Simon lifted some floor boards for me this afternoon as I have a suspiciously low number of knitting needles in my pot. We have a hatch to get under the floor (electrics and stuff) but the join is not great and there is a small gap. I have seen Nathaniel post things into it before. Well, we found loads of knitting needles and lots of pencils. The cheeky boy!

The girls enjoyed looking for spiders and Nathaniel now really likes screwdrivers;


Am off out tonight, blimey, not often that happens! I am off to tap into the fountain of technological knowledge that my friend Paddy has in his head. I'm hoping he can tweak the website so that it looks a little less 'homemade' if you will......... watch this space, as they say!


Last chance to leave a comment on the giveaway post, we'll be holding the draw tomorrow!!

Daisie xxx

1 comment:

jennyflowerblue said...

Wow, What a busy girl! Was there any money down the hatch?