Thursday 28 August 2008

Life Can Be So Shit

Just a very short post for today as I have a migraine (no change there then) and have been chucking up all day, I smell and just want to lay down and cry.

My need to cry has been made worse as I was told yesterday that a very dear friend has been diagnosed with leukemia and is waiting to find out if she will need a bone marrow transplant. Her daughters are small and it just fills me with an utter sadness and feeling of uselessness.

Then whilst sitting in the bathroom wiping the vomit from my chin the phone rang and I discovered that another friend's husband died last night. He had cancer and has been ill for a while but we all expected him to see Christmas. His daughter goes to school with Francesca. I can't bear the thought of being without my Daddy now but to lose your Daddy when you are only four is too awful to put into words.

I'm sending lots of love to all those who may need some tonight.

Daisie xxx

6 comments:

Tip Top said...

Hope the puke clears up (do mints help?) and that emotionally you get stronger.

Thanks for your fab comment on the rocket - much appreciated!!

Jackie said...

When you feel down there's nothing to do but wait for it to pass. Its particularly difficult when the sadness comes from illnesses of friends. Hope you are soon feeling strong and well again. Hug from Brinscall to Burnley!

Sweet Mess said...

I am so sorry about all the difficult news on top of feeling so shitty yourself... I wish I could give you a hug and lay a cool washcloth on your forehead...

Swirlyarts said...

Oh no - shout if you need anything xx

Jude said...

Life stinks sometimes doesn't it? Hope you are feeling better very soon. Take care of your nearest and dearest.

Scary Mommy said...

:(
Thinking of you & your friend's family...