Saturday 29 March 2008

Remember to check the meds!!

OMG, I am the worst mother in the world! Elizabeth had a sore itchy arm late last night. It turned out to be a small insect bite and nothing major so I trooped off to find her some Anthisan to soothe it. The itch soon went away and she was asleep in no time. It wasn't until later that I looked at the tube, it looked a bit battered and I wondered how long we'd had it. I couldn't remember when we bought it so I checked the expiry date; use by October 1995! That has been in our medicine drawer a very long time. I have since checked all the dates on everything in the house and although I found some out of date none could quite match that! Needless to say it has been dropped in the bin and is on the shopping list to be replaced!

No pics tonight, only a quick one as I'm making a linen t-shirt dress that was ordered yesterday, hurrah! Haven't had the sewing machine out in a while so some more creations may be in the offing too!!

Daisie xxx

1 comment:

jennyflowerblue said...

That almost sounds like a challenge Daisie! I'm sure I could find worse and I work in a chemist!