Monday 10 March 2008

Last Night's Tea

I was going to do a post last night but it just got too late and I got too tired.I wanted to show you all the amazing Yorkshire puddings we made to go with our tea last night, here they are just before they came out of the oven. They were very tasty indeed and I put it all down to the lumpy batter, courtesy of Elizabeth and Francesca!!


And the moment we have all been waiting for; my latest knitted master piece. Am quite pleased with the way it turned out. I managed a quick crochet lesson with my Mum yesterday afternoon while Simon and the children did exciting things with glitter! I must confess that the flowers on the bag aren't my own handy work, mine didn't look as good as Mum's so I used hers this time! Have started a crochet project though, just need to practise a bit more but it's looking good and then I'll be knocking out flowers in my sleep (or at least dreaming of what to make with them)!


Daisie xxx

1 comment:

Focus on Life said...

Oh those Yorkshires look so tasty! One of my fave foods