Wednesday 30 April 2008

Lovely Things....

Two thank yous, one for Jenny for sending me a lovely parcel and one for Royal Mail for not losing it!! Inside was this brilliant card which is actually very funny for those that know me in real life (not just in blog-land);



There was this beautiful little bundle;



Inside which was some lovely little chocolates;




There was also an amazing ATC, titled 'Summer Daisies';



A beautiful blue dangly thing for my bedroom;




Three wonderful button rings, mine is red and black, Francesca wanted the pink sparkles and Elizabeth wanted the purple one;




After a morning opening lovely goodies Francesca, Nathaniel and I went to lunch at Lynsey's and after lots of lovely food Lynsey and I sat and crafted while the children played contentedly. I took along my Knit-Wit and created this rather fancy bracelet. I have layered orange and yellow flowers with a vintage button centre onto a braided wristband with button closure. Not sure about the colour but quite impressed, expect to see more soon;




Daisie xxx

3 comments:

Little House By The Sea said...

Hello, thanks for stopping at my blog and saying hello. You have received a lovely bundle in the post, my postman things I am strange as I get sooo excited over getting lovely post. He is probably right. I like the rings, I have never seen anything like that before.
Sarah x

Twiggy said...

What a lovely bundle of stuff. I really must buy a knit wit - love that name - as my mum is teaching me to crochet, but I'm too busy to practice - well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :)
Twiggy x

jennyflowerblue said...

Glad you liked your bits and bobs, lovely and a bit surreal to see you all wearing the rings! Thanks for the beautifull thank you card I received yesterday, Very lovely. I have a flower loom, (same thing?) which I use to make my brooches but your middles are a lot neater than mine!