Thursday 10 April 2008

Holidays

Blimey, can't believe it's been so long! Bad, bad blogger!!
The children are all at home, that's my excuse!
Simon is away now for a few days so there will be lots of creative happenings here and we won't be tutted at when we leave our stuff all over the place! The girls have already started doing things with CDs, pics will follow soon, I have no doubt!
Need to have a sort of my fabrics later as Elizabeth and I visited SAMS (a local organisation that recycles things from industry that would otherwise end up in land-fill sites) this morning and came back with lots of things; three huge cushions (in crap covers but that can soon be rectified), a pile of fabrics for handbags, dresses and anything else I feel inspired to make, some fancy paper, some black felt, some picture frames, some wool, felt circles, a phone charger (?) and far too many things to list......

Here are some of my most exciting fabric finds;





The prints are quite big as they are designed for children's soft furnishings so I may just use images from them to embellish garments instead of using them as my main fabric, we'll see!

As I said the girls are on holiday. We don't seem to have done very much but it's good just to have all my babies here with me.
We have, however, had fun in a tent;



And turned our tongues blue drinking slushies with our friends at a local play centre;



That's all for now folks!
Daisie xxx

2 comments:

Twiggy said...

wow fantastic fabric and gorgeous children with or without blue tongues!!
Twiggy x

Scary Mommy said...

I just love the little mouse!!! And, thanks for stopping by :)