Sunday 27 April 2008

A Good Day!

A big thank you to my Mum who brought me back a big bag of buttons from her last visit to her house in France;



And another thank you for taking me to a huge craft fair at Aintree Racecourse today. Her friend Rohana makes silver clay jewellery and got us complimentary passes (saved us £6 each). Rohana's work is beautiful and I have spent alot of today trying to convince her that she needs to open an etsy shop! Hope she takes my advice and then you can all see her work too!

Mum saw a lovely beaded bracelet but sadly it wasn't for sale so I made her one this evening, not quite sure it's as good as the one at the fair but I am quite pleased with it (excuse the scary 'reaching arm' photo);




Off to bed now, will tell you about all the money I spent on lots of lovely crafty goodies tomorrow!

Daisie xxx

No comments: