Thursday 3 April 2008

Just A Quick One

Just a quick one today, unless anything exciting happens later!

Making shepherd's pie to take to my friend's house later, she's going to look after the girls while I go to Elizabeth's parents' evening. Then we're going to have tea there with them. A bit worried as to what the teacher will have to say this time, not sure why, we'll soon see!

Just wanted to show you these lovely pictures I took of Nathaniel after playgroup on Tuesday. He would normally have a snooze in the morning but playgroup is just so exciting, he looks at all the other children, sings songs, claps hands, has water and a snack. It really tires him out and he usually falls asleep in the sling before I've even left the place. He did this week before I'd even stacked my chair away! I then walked to the bakers for Francesca's lunchtime treat now that she's too big for playgroup :-( and on down to nursery, collected Francesca, I put him into his car seat, and got him out again at home and just dropped his sleeping form onto the dining room sofa in the hope that he would stir and join us for lunch.


Needless to say he didn't make it to lunch but did wake up for an afternoon snack!!
Daisie xxx

1 comment:

jennyflowerblue said...

But Daisie....where did you leave his hands? What a cutie!