Wednesday 11 June 2008

There's A Hole In My Finger!

There's a hole in my finger :-( I feel the need to say it again, blimey it's sore!


The hole in my finger has appeared because I have been knitting like mad trying to complete a project. A friend's daughter celebrates her second birthday in a week and I have a present (have had for ages) but haven't made anything for her so I felt the need. I have adapted a pattern idea from the lovely book that Jenny gave me and here's a sneaky peek;



Am having a night off from knitting tonight to let my poor finger have a rest and hopefully be better to go again tomorrow. Am thinking I may have to wrap it in masking tape or something as time is against me!

My apologies for the sharp change in the weather, it's all my fault! I put on a skirt (a very nice skirt donated by Swirly) which was a mistake. It didn't last long and I ended up in long trousers and a cardigan by mid afternoon! Here's a pic that Elizabeth took at half eight, before the sun went and hid;



Sorry if my too white legs frightened anyone!

Other news; I MADE A SALE ON ETSY ON MONDAY!!!!! Can't believe it's taken me this long to mention it, I squealed and danced round the house, woohoo!! One of my beautiful hotties is on it's way to Australia to keep someone warm, ah!

Francesca has been at 'big school' this afternoon and has had a ball. Full of stories and news, really excited and she can't wait to go back next Wednesday.

Daise xxx

4 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Skirt suits you - looks way better on you than it did on me!

Swirlyarts said...

Oh and I'm intrigued by Tara's pressie!!

Tip Top said...

Ah - so its your fault we now have no sun??!!!!!!!

Scary Mommy said...

That's wonderful about the sale! Congrats!! Hope your finger feels better :)