Now the other day when I went on a mammoth spending spree with my friend Gil I bought some fabric with a boy project in mind.
Well, it ended up being a boy project;
And a unisex project;
Quite pleased with what I managed out of a seven pound piece of fabric and some plain cotton t-shirts! There are also the coloured circles left and the cream circles with coloured borders that were interspersed with the picture circles. I am thinking that I may cut some flowers from scraps left over from bag and hat making and sew those to the circles and then put them onto t-shirts too? If the weather is fine at the next fair (so we'll be outside and not in) I have been promised to have my stall between two trees so I can rig up a washing line to hang them from! I have been looking for a child size dummy/mannequin and will have to sell a kidney (or an awful lot of t-shirts) if I'd like to own one :-( But this afternoon at Boobie Club (yes, we have moved day and time, just to confuse people, mainly me) I discovered the dolls used for baby massage training and they are yummy. Soft bodied, about the size of an 18month old, there are different skin tones too. I am hoping I will be allowed to borrow at least one (maybe two) to dress in my t-shirts or dresses and sit them at either end of my stall. The children, of course, will be head to toe Daisie Davies too!
Anyway, I best get back to sewing the labels into the t-shirts and tie off all the ends!