Sunday 10 May 2009

What A Difference A Day Makes

Yesterday I had architraved doors and light switches that made lights work;


Beautiful bedside lamps (no bed yet but for those of you that know the story already I'll not keep banging on and for those of you that don't life is too short);



A fabulous snowy white brick chimney breast;



And a big embroidered main lamp and brand new, made-to-measure pine blinds;



Today I have a fully kitted out cupboard/walk-in-wardrobe/stash space;



My laundry now has somewhere to go when it has been lovingly washed and pressed, no more hanging around on doors!! My fabric stash can be unpacked and sorted and stored where I can see/smell/stroke it on a daily basis.

I have a seperate shelf space for all my paper crafting stuff;


And a new home for my sewing machine and ideas books;


Please be prepared for the next few days as I am sure I will bore you silly with pictures of my space filling up and all the lovelies I'll find that I haven't seen in such a long time.

It has been a long joureny from this to this to this but oh, it was sooooo worth it!

Daisie xxx

5 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Cool! I can't wait to come and explore :)

Bagladee said...

Lovely I cant wait to see more! After refurbing our whole house I can appreciate the finished state....bliss :) hope your bag is coming in useful x

Vicky x said...

Somewhere to keep your stash... you lucky thing. Those lampshades are gorgeous.

JuliaB said...

It's all looking good!! x

Thecraftytrundler said...

That room is really coming on well!! When I manage to get the metal high sleeper bed out of Callum's old bedroom, and all the junk, this is what I will be doing.
Thanks for the inspiraton, I am enjoying seeing it evolve- loads of inspiration!

Sharon xx