Monday 24 August 2009

Francesca's Pink Horse

Well, her french knitting is improving but I thought it may take years for her to assemble all the pieces required to make the pink horse she so wanted so I knitted her one;



It's perhaps not the most accurate of creatures and I think it looks a little 'square' but over all am quite pleased with my efforts. It looks so much better now it has hair, the ears I'm not happy with, not sure if they're just too big or if the are too triangular but before the adding of the hair it did look very dog like?!

Anyway, none of this really matters, my little lady loves it so!

Nathaniel now wants a yellow horse, lets see what happens.......

Daisie xxx

2 comments:

Jude said...

It's lovely!! I can see there will be a whole herd(?) of them soon!!

Pomona said...

I think it looks really sweet - lots of potential for presents there!

Pomona x