Didn't post last night as was just far too hot and tired, so was Simon (lovely man) only the ceiling left now and some horrid hard stuff to remove from the fireplace he found behind the wall, I hope it's as nice as the one we found in the girls' room!
Twiggy has tagged me, here are the rules;
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Six random facts about me;
1. I have three beautiful children but would secretly (or not so secretly) like to make it four!!
2. I have a thing for stationary, especially pens! Simon and his friend Anthony often refer to me as Pauline and they're not joking!!
3. Bruce Forsyth drove the car for my Nan and Grandad's wedding when he was just a young man.
4. I knew Simon was my true soulmate when after spneding our first night together (blush) he brought me marmite toast for breakfast in bed! Our song is 'Deep' by E17 (oh the shame), never have the radio playing random songs when being rude for the first time, it may come back and haunt you!!
5. I used to nurse terminally ill nuns for a living and thoroughly enjoyed it and still didn't 'catch' God! Mum says I should write a book about working in the convent as we had some very funny moments, she likes to ply me with wine and let me ramble, we all end up with sore faces and sides from laughing so much! Maybe I'll blog a few tales some time.....
6. Both my breasts are roughly the same size.
NB: #6 was Simon's suggestion when I ran out of ideas, he has been obsessed by this fact since we saw a programme about breasts on TV, this woman had a B and a DD, never seen anything like it before. Apologies to anyone with differing breasts!