Wednesday 18 March 2009

A Bad Middle Aged Blogger

I think I should be awarded 'Bad Blogger Of The Year' at the moment. I seem to have put my mojo down and can't quite remember where it is, or I have no exciting things to be telling and showing. I'd rather write nothing at all than random ramblings. I realise that most of my posts are random ramblings but they are meaningful in my mind, if you know what I mean?!

While I have been away I have aged, not melodrama, a birthday. Got some lovely crafty things from my children and some friends, a fabulous new handbag from my sister and lots of lovelies but best of all has to be the electric pencil sharpener Simon bought for me. When I work out how to post vids I'll show you! Bet you can't wait for that post!????

And I am officially old. Whilst Elizabeth was pulling many grey hairs from my head yesterday morning (and not just grey but thick white long springy things) I jokingly commented; "Does this make me ancient then?" and she replied; "You're not ancient Mummy, just middle aged" God only knows what that makes Simon!? The comfort a seven year old can bring you is immeasurable, honestly!

Art class is going to be a bit of a washout this afternoon, the artist is poorly so the centre have found some crafty bits and want me to do a two hour something. Told then no way, pedro! I no get paid, preaching about boobies is one thing but getting people to do things is not my thing at all. So I have said I'll still go but will take my knitting and we'll just see what everyone else wants to do. I suspect some people will just go home and some people will just chill with a cuppa while the children play nicely in the creche. Either way I'm knitting!

I have been busy making things for an up and coming spring fair and also for an easter swap I am involved in, so maybe I'll be back soon with some pictures.

Bear with me, I know I put that mojo somewhere.........

While looking I'll be doing alot of this;



TTFN, Daisie xxxxx

8 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

rofl "preaching about boobies1"

I know what you mean about the grey hairs, I was amazed at the difference in texture, almost like ... no, let's not go there.

luckily my hair is naturally burgundy.

honest.

it says natural burgundy on the box.

Swirlyarts said...

I think I saw your mojo on the piano yesterday - top right hand side! I think it's hiding with my cleaning gene :)

Twiggy said...

Hey shut up I'm older than both of you!!!!!
Happy Birthday for your birthday and welcome to the world of the old timer. If you're excited about a pencil sharpener I think you're on your way :)
Twiggy x
PS my secret to hiding grey hairs is to make sure I always have black roots as Twiglet likes to point out to EVERYONE !!!

Tip Top said...

Hahahah! Swirly's cleaning gene! Mine is lurking there too!

Hope you find Mo Jo soon!!

Julie said...

A very happy late birthday to you! Sounds like you got very spoilt lucky you....! X

Vicky x said...

Happy belated birthday! You're blogging more than more, so give yourself a pat on the back. Good luck with the mojo hunt.

JuliaB said...

Happy Birthday!! x

dropstitch said...

Hi, Daisie.

Guess what? You are a winner! Just as soon as you let me know where you want them sent to, you will be the proud owner of some Dot and Pat notecards! You can email me at lauradonald80[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk.

Thanks for entering!
Laura
x