Sunday 14 August 2011

Some Creating And A Winner!!

I was gifted some pink net and an idea formed in my head;


To hang on a bedroom door or a Christmas tree (apologies, I said it now). Quite pleased with how they turned out.

But this netty madeness planted the seed of an idea in Francesca's head and a while later with some off cuts of the net and a pair of last years' school socks;


She has some funky rock-chickie fingerless gloves;





*turns to hubby and says "pick a number from one to four"*

The reply is TWO so Little Blue Mouse please email me a snail mail address and I'll send you a little Daisie Davies something, just as soon as I've decided what!!

Daisie xxx

2 comments:

Little Blue Mouse said...

Ooh thank you! How exciting, I love surprises.

Sweet Mess said...

Those are both so cute! I hope my kids are as creative as your's when they are a little older!