Tuesday 16 August 2011

Happy Birthday!!

My beautiful baby girl is ten today.

Where did that time go??!

It seems like only yesterday and a whole life time ago since I held a tiny bundle to my chest and was so proud and so thankful that my daughter had arrived safely. After several years and several miscarriages I had feared I would never have my own child and here she was, small and perfect.

I love her a little more everyday.

She has taught me more than anyone else I have ever known.

She taught me to be the mother I am.

She teaches me something everyday.

I love her so much, my beautiful, big girl, Elizabeth;


Here she is last year, the year before and the year before that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Elizabeth! Double digits is a special one.

You made me well up reading this, have a great day x

Gina said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth.

Little Blue Mouse said...

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!

Twiggy said...

Happy Birthday pretty lady !!
twiggy x