Monday 16 August 2010

My Elizabeth




Elizabeth is beautiful and has amazing deep brown eyes that change depth of colour with her mood, she has too many big teeth for her small mouth which is making them crooked at the moment and makes me think they'll end up just like mine. Her hair is getting darker as she gets older, she is clever and funny and great company. She is a fierce friend and a fantastic big sister.

When we converse it is like looking into a mirror and like talking to one too whcih I find enchanting and infuriating in equal measure.

Thank you Elizabeth for helping to shape me into the mother I am today, for teaching me things I never dreamed I could learn, for loving me even when I am cross with you, for knowing when to crack a joke and when just to be near me.

Happy 9th birthday my beautiful baby.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, happy birthday Elizabeth. I hope that you had a lovely day. Lots of love xxx

Anonymous said...

Awe!

PS: save me a slice of that cake!

Becks said...

Oh rather late birthday wishes to Elizabeth..
xx