Saturday 7 August 2010

How Clean Is Your House?

Probably cleaner than mine was this morning;



When we left to sleep at my Mum's we taped up the bedrooms to keep out all the dust and yuck. We left the bathroom open so the men folk could pee. It got so bad we left 'I love you' notes in the grime;


An hour and several buckets of hot water later it's a little cleaner;



There is loads more cleaning to do and I'll be back with a building update soon. It's going quite slow but steady so no complaints but I think we have all reached our limit now. We can't wait for a hot bath and a good night's sleep in our own beds!

Daisie xxx

6 comments:

jennyflowerblue said...

Shiny clean! (even the before compared to mine!)

Sue said...

Looks nice and clean now. It will all be worth it in the end. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Becks said...

Dare I admit that my bookshelves are currently in that same condition? xx

Kendra said...

Just found your blog and was catching up on what you are up to. My husband wants to tear out our kitchen, I don't know if I can let him do it after reading about yours!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Daisie said...

Hi anonymous, am confused by your comment, feel free to email me unless you're spam, of course! x