Sunday, 11 January 2009
Tree Of Happiness!
So now for the rules:
Firstly, link to the person who gave you the award.
Post the rules on your blog.
List six things that make you happy.
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the person who awarded you know when your entry is up.
A tree of happiness award I recieved a few days ago from the lovely Willow81 at That's Not My Monkey.
Now six things that make me happy....well that could change on a daily, if not hourly, basis but right now what makes me happy is;
1. Kisses from my babies.
2. Nice hot cups of peppermint tea.
3. Playing with my new Bigshot (yes, you read it right, how excited am I??? More later!)
4. Expensive chocolates left over from Christmas, yum!
5. Snuggling in bed when it's sooo cold and dark at night.
6. My Hubby's prickly weekend chin *blush*
Six more people.....
I'd love to know what is making Kelcey, Jackie, Sue, Julie, and Ethel, happy at the moment and I would like Jill to think about six things that make her happy to help her through her rough ride with a poorly baby this week.
Hopefully will be back later with pictures and stories of my adventures with my new toy!