Wednesday 29 September 2010

A Whole Year!?

I can't believe that yesterday was a whole year since our littlest boy arrived in our lives;


It was a long day for us all and not at all what we had planned but he arrived safe and sound and within three hours of his hospital delivery I was snuggled up in my own bed at home, so not all bad really.

I feel like a really bad mother after the train crash of a birthday cake;


It tasted good though!!

Sebastian was slightly alarmed when we all sang to him;


But soon got over it when he could get his hands on the goodies;




Happy Birthday baby Seb!

9 comments:

Jackie said...

I am the proud owner of a number 1 cake tin. Did you use one? Its gone very fast his first year hasn't it? Happy Birthday Sebastian.

Becks said...

Happy birthday Sebastian.
And happy remembering day to you too.
xx

JuicyFig said...

ahhh, I hope he had a wonderfull birthday!
My mum always made us either a number cake, or a train with the number of carriages of our age - then covered them in about an inch of chocolate to cover any mistakes - yum!
Kath
x

jennyflowerblue said...

Happy, happy birthday Seb! xxx

Locket Pocket said...

Happy first birthday to a gorgeous boy! Lucy x

Jo said...

Happy Birthday Sebastian! x

Unknown said...

Awww, happy birthday! I hope you had a lovely day xx

WendyCarole said...

Happy birthday Sebastian

Twiggy said...

Happy birthday Seb - I think the cake looks lovely
Twiggy x