Saturday, 28 November 2009

A Queen In The Making

Having the chest infection from hell, mega antibiotics, an inhaler and being told by my doctor to rest (whatever that is) I decided we'd have a pyjama day today.

I made a start on Elizabeth's snow queen costume while the children snuggled under blankets and watched Night At The Museum II.

I used this pattern as the basis for the dress;


It still needs some fine tuning, a little tightening in areas and a huge net under skirt but I think it's looking rather good;


Oh, and a zip;


Elizabeth loves it so it's ok.

Daisie xxx

5 comments:

WendyCarole said...

Hope you are better soon. Love the dress

jennyflower said...

Good work- get well soon won't you? xx

Gina said...

The dress is looking great. Hope you feel better soon.

Swirlyarts said...

It looks great :)

Thecraftytrundler said...

That dress is gorgeous!!! Hope you all feel well soon!(Better to get all the bugs & nasties out of the way by Christmas.)

Sharon xx