Tuesday 13 April 2010

Creepy Crawly Roadshow

It's been ages since I blogged. I have a new computer, but not yay! It died and with it took all my photos since Christmas :-( Thank goodness for Blogger, at least I have some of them stored here. We are looking at trying some recovery but I'm not holding my breath. A lesson to us all to do a weekly back-up! And the new 'pute doesn't yet have a photo package installed so I can move my pics from the camera to here but can't view or edit them so don't expect to many over the next week or so.

So we spent a day shopping for a new 'pute. We've done an Asda shop, we've dug up some stuff out back so we can level the stone floor in preparation for the climbing wall coming (very exciting indeed), Francesca and I did the baby clinic on Friday, we've been to see the creepy crawly roadshow at the Children's Centre. The guy was very knowledgable but kinda lost the smaller people somewhere along the way with his monotone voice and random blatherings. I enjoyed it though and learned some things I didn't know about small slimey things.

The girls got friendly with some snakes;



And that's about it for now. Must go and put a bra on before the man with the skip arrives, don't want to scare him away!!

Daisie xxx

4 comments:

Jude said...

Sorry about your computer...I've lost so many photos that way but never learn....
Your girls were very brave...you wouldn't see me sitting, grinning, with a snake wrapped around my neck...
Take care

jackanne said...

Omg... yes put your bra on!!poor skip man or (maybe not)ha! i have been working nights and the poor postman when bringng lovely parcels for me tries so hard not to peek at my nighttime attire "yeah"and i have smeared eye mascara all around my face,one time i had "clean" knickers used as a headband around my head well it was so hot in bed they were the only thing at hand. ha!!xx

JuicyFig said...

The girls look like they are very comfortable with those....thingies....shudder....

If I dare to appear without a bra on, my daughter yells 'saggy tittied hippie' at me. one day my girl, one day....


Kath
x

Jo said...

The climbing wall does sound very exciting indeed!

Hope your photos etc. can be retieved x