Sunday 24 January 2010

Silly O'Clock

.......... is when I was awoken this morning. It has turned out rather well though. The boys, Francesca and I all had breakfast together. I did a mountain of ironing. I have cleaned and tidied the girls rooms and changed all the children's beds. I helped Elizabeth complete a rather fabulous, no effort spared, piece of homework. I listened while Francesca read a wonderful story to Sebastian and I. I have had a very productive day and now I can settle down and do a little knitting while Nathaniel makes a train track around my feet and the girls have some telly time.

This makes me happy and so does capturing my babies' matching faces;


When my little girl tells me she has put her baby's hand under her shirt while he feeds as "it helps me make more milk when he touches my skin";


And who needs prozac when we have chipmunks;



Am seriously thinking of getting the soundtrack, all songs I love in a brilliant squeaky tone. Get up in a bad mood, pop on CD, make breakfast and you'd be happy and smiling by the time the coffee had brewed :-)

Daisie xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh bless her - she certainly knows what she's doing! Well done! :o)

Sounds like you've had a very productive day. You are more than welcome to come and tackle my ironing pile.....?

x

Jude said...

Wow, what a day!!
I'm glad you're feeling better about 'stuff'.
Sebastian is looking gorgeous and the look on her face as she 'breast feeds' is a picture!!
Take care
x