Thursday 12 February 2009

Snot!

Sorry I have been away for so long but I have been feeling a bit poorly of late. If I was a man I would call it flu! I've had the shivers, the aches and lots of snot :-( feeling a bit better now though.

Not much making going on here this week.

I did make this lovely poppy bag for my Mum's birthday and filled it full of nice girly things;



I have also started making some cards for my new stockist at Botany Bay;



That's it for tonight and hopefully I will make something of interest in the next few days!

Daisie xxx

6 comments:

Jude said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.
Those cards are looking lovely.
Take care

JuliaB said...

Lovely bag! Hope you feel better soon! x

Twiggy said...

hope you're soon better. Nice bag and love the cards espesh the little monkey one :)
Twiggy x

Jackie said...

You seem to get a lot of colds over there. get well soon.
(I haven't made anything yet for same place)

Sarah said...

I love the cards sooooo much!!!!! I hope your feeling better now. Give everyone a hug from me x x x

Little House By The Sea said...

I have posted an award for you over at my blog.
Sarah x