Tuesday 5 February 2008

Don't worry,

I haven't died! Just felt like it a bit over the last few days, full of a horrid cold and feel like I have been run over by a huge steam roller!
We've still managed to have a day at the park and I have made Nathaniel some lovely dungarees (they're just waiting for a zip), pics to follow soon.
Have been having early nights but am feeling a little better today, helped by the lovely homemade bread (courtesy of Elizabeth) and some really thick leek and potato soup!

You really can't beat homemade soup and hot bread in your pyjamas!!

Am hoping to feel much better tomorrow as it's Francesca's birthday on friday and I've said I'll make pink fairy cakes for all her pals at nursery school. Am sure there will be a photo of the cake mountain on thursday night. Needless to say she is very excited and counting down the days.

Night, Daisie xxx

1 comment:

Bethany Eowyn said...

mmm, the soup & bread look YUMMY & the girls are so cute in their pj's!