Monday 31 May 2010

And The Winner Is......

I know, I know, I should have done this yesterday but after a bad night with little sleep, damn those baby teeth, and a ridiculously early morning, why do they still get up when there is no school, and a very exciting first proper birthday party for Nathaniel the pirate;


To celebrate his friend Amelia's third birthday;


With his little girlie chums from playgroup;


I forgot!!

So Elizabeth and I brought the boys down stairs bright and early, while a very sensible Simon and Francesca snoozed on, and she set to writing all the names out;




We cut them up and folded them and popped them in a bowl;


Elizabeth put in her hand;


And pulled out Nancy, well Nancy's name anyhoo, would have been scared if she'd really been hiding in the bowl!!!


Congratulations!! I will gather something nice for you and pop it in the post this week (just as soon as you email me your postal address).

And of course this is half term week here in the UK, the weather, after a rocky bloody cold, windy, dark, miserable start seems to be improving, some retail therapy today, I have promised the girls new sandals now the risk of frost bite is no longer with us and Hobbycraft have a sale on, would be rude not to! I am on the hunt for some yummy fabrics for a quilting project I have in mind.... watch this space...........

Daisie xxx

3 comments:

Jude said...

Yey!! Well done Nancy..
I can't wait for a fit of retail therapy next week....must remember to write Hobbycraft on my list.....

JuicyFig said...

I missed this one! - and hobby craft have a sale on? noooooo, I am skint!!!!

Kath
x

dottycookie said...

Well done Nancy!

We have no Hobbycraft nearby. I think that's probably a good thing for my credit card ...