Monday 20 February 2012

Ta-Da!!!!

Very pleased with my creation, although I do think it could be a little bigger;


It's big enough to snuggle under when watching movies and big enough for Sebastian and I to cosy down for a read or a nap.

I picked up 480 stitches and it grew 8 stitches every other row, to keep the corners square (I use the word loosely), I knitted round and round until I lost the will to live and only had enough patience and energy to cast off;


I have discovered the joy of mitre squares though, so very mindless and easy and looks like you've made a real effort! I am in stash busting mode and three special people are growing babies in their bellies so am making some more but on a much smaller scale!!

3 comments:

sara said...

It's beautiful and looks very cosy. x

Twiggy said...

Well done, that looks very cosy
twiggy x

Little Blue Mouse said...

It looks great and is very nicely modelled!