Monday 18 July 2011

Thank You

Thank you to the wonderful teachers my girls have had this year.

Cushions so their seat can always be theirs :)

Thanks Mrs Stowell and Mr Farrar for teaching Elizabeth this year;


And thanks to Mrs Baron and Miss Robinson;


I know, you thought I made a mistake there but Miss Robinson is getting married over the summer and will be Mrs Tomlinson in September!!

I made a cushion like this for Miss Hall at school years ago (may have been blogged somewhere but really can't be bothered to check) and next year Miss Hall and Mrs Baron will be teaching the Foundation Stage together (where Nathaniel will be) and I thought it would be nice for them both to have a cushion, didn't want Mrs Baron to feel left out and stuck for inspiration I just carried on making cushions!!

Wonder how long before each teacher at school has a daisiedavies cushion.....??


And Mr Farrar's cushion is in blue not because he is a boy but because I ran out of green floss!

Daisie xxx

4 comments:

Jude said...

What a wonderful idea..clever you !!

Swirlyarts said...

Cool idea :) We are doing jams and chutneys this year!

Unknown said...

Aww, they are so nice. Very lucky teachers. x

WendyCarole said...

what wonderful teacher presents