Saturday 2 August 2008

I Couldn't Find....

....the tea towel tutorial I saw the other day but googled "tea towel apron" and looked at lots of different ideas. I took a bit from here, a bit from there and came up with this;



Really rather pleased with the outcome and Myah loved it! It took two half tea towels and because I bought a pack of three for only £1 worked out at less than 50p and it only took me about half an hour. There is enough left for another one just like this and then a whole tea towel to be used for something else.....

We delivered it this afternoon and Myah also got a HUGE trampoline for her birthday. The girls had hours of fun while Tracey and I drank tea and gossiped. We put Nathaniel on for a quick bounce before we headed home. He loved it. He couldn't stand up for long but laughed the whole time;

Daisie xxx

1 comment:

Tip Top said...

We have a MASSIVE trampoline too and the instructions say only one child at a time, which is no fun as its much better with at least 2 on, especially when they can't bounce together!!