Sunday 3 August 2008

An Award

A Wylde Women Award from Ruth;



Here are the rules of this award:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com/) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.These women will continually bring joy to your life through their encouragement, humour, inspiration and talent.

I would like to give this award to Jenny, I know I always pass awards on to her but she is a very special lady, she has made my day on more than one occassion. A nice email, a kind comment, a surprise package in the post. She is support and inspiration. I would love to give her a big squeezy hug but my arms are not quite so long, this will have to do for now. Thanks Jenny!

Daisie xxx

1 comment:

jennyflowerblue said...

Wow, Daisy I'm so honoured! There have been long periods of my life when I have felt like a bit of a mis-fit. Times when having clothes covered in sewing fluff and a dining room lined with books on crafting and plastic tubs has had some friends and relations giving me side ways glances. But I never get those glances from you and that makes our friendship really special! Now quit stalking me and post me an enormous cracker! (can't believe you didn't sandwich them with jam which is one of my favourate Jacobs cream snacks!)