Thursday 31 December 2009

A Handmade Christmas

We all recieved some beautiful gifts over the last week but I wanted to show you some of the handmade items.

Swirly sent the children some beautiful little Tweed Delights, Elizabeth has a bumblebee, Nathaniel has a rather fetching red dinosaur and Francesca has this pink sparkly heart which she has hung on her pink sparkly doll's house;


She sent me this lovely brooch from Sophie Isobel Designs (her shop is shut for the holidays but do go back later and have a look, it's full of lovely things);


I made a dress for Anya using my Kitschycoo pattern but have no pictures yet, you'll have to keep your eyes peeled over at Swirly Heights!

And Simon bought me a most wonderful present, it's just a shame I'll have to eat them!!

And that's an end to 2009, my children have turned five, two and eight, I have had a new baby boy, I have celebrated fifteen wonderful years with my lovely man (and four years of marriage), I have embarked on my journey to become a Little Angel, I have completed a first aid training course, a sex education coursed aimed at delivering advice and answering questions of children and young people, I have made many handbags, hats, elephants, ice skates, t-shirts, lots and lots of cakes and too many other lovey things to think of at the moment.

I hope 2010 takes me on another wonderful adventure.

Happy New Year to you all, see you next year ;-)

Daisie xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, lovely things!

Happy New Year! It's been lovely reading your blog in the past year, so I would like the opportunity to wish you and your family a happy and healthy 2010.

Best wishes.