Thursday 6 November 2008

Lots of Coffee and Tea

I have made absolutely nothing today (I am screaming on the inside) but have been pampered beyond belief.

After the school drop I went to visit my lovely pal Caroline who made me drink coffee and chat, which was very nice indeed!

Then I went to see Swirly to drop off the beautiful pink presnet I wrapped yesterday and some rather nifty (even if I do say so myself) button drawing pins. She treated me to tea and a sandwich, very nice indeed!

Then came the food shop, not so great as I haven't made a menu plan for the coming week so am left with the feeling that I have forgotten something and may have to do another big shop before the week is out but my brain is full of carft fairs and panic so I think I can forgive myself this once.

Home to put away shopping, let Nathaniel have a sleep and check email, oh and drink more tea!

Off to school but only collected Francesca as Elizabeth stays for a dance class. Quick cup of tea at Claire's (yes my bladder will be the size of a football before the night is over) while indulging my middle daughter's fantasy of being an only child. Very nice indeed!

Back to school and here I am writing a quick post while the potatoes bake in the oven for tea.

One good bit of craft fair stuff happened today though with the arrival of my card stand;



I was beginning to think it wasn't going to get here in time, phew!

Anyway, the salad and the tuna mayo won't make itself and the children are starving...

Daisie xxx

3 comments:

Jude said...

Take a deep breath, it'll all be fine tomorrow, you've worked so hard, so just enjoy! Don't forget pics for the blog, wish I could come.Take care

Jude said...

oops, forgot,don't forget to slap a smile on, whatever happens!!

Scary Mommy said...

Ohhhh, good luck- you'll be a huge hit!!! :)