Wednesday 3 September 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho

....it's off to school we go!

She does look very grown up *sniff* and so beautiful;


Please note the new love heart pin I made for her last night because even when she's at school I love her. She was very pleased to see it this morning when she came down to breakfast.

Elizabeth has her flower on her bag.

I am going to miss them so much.

Still crying from this morning.

This picture is a little out of focus but I had to show you her socks as they are her favourite bit;

My big girl goes up to the junior yard this time, time goes by too quickly;

I get to collect Francesca after lunch as they are only doing half days until the 15th, can't wait to give her a squeeze (even though she'll have that horrible school smell they all get). Back home for a snack and to hear all about her school adventure and then off again to collect Elizabeth.


It is good to be back in a routine but so sad at the same time.


Daisie xxx

4 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

You big wuss! What are you going to be like when Nathaniel goes to school? If you need a brew tomorrow then pop round :)

Pixiedust said...

She looks really cute in her uniform, love the socks.

I've left something for you over on my blog. xxx

Tip Top said...

Awwwww!!!

Sharon said...

So cute! (Same colour uniform as my littlest, only she won't wear the gingham dress!)