Wednesday 10 September 2008

At Ethel's Request!!!

Hello, I wasn't planning to post until later but Ethel left a comment on last night's tea mentioning this amazing programme that I watched last night. Not being one to shy away from cans of worms or cats and pigeons thought I'd share. I have, however, promised Jenny that I would not stand on my soap box again today so will say no more but would love to know what you think, especially 'anonymous'

Daisie xxx


*KaeKeasmum, I must say that maybe termination is a bit extreme for 'bad' milkers, maybe just tar and feathers..........(sorry Jen)*

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Aaah that's it! Blame me!! ;o)
Don't know if I can really comment as I didn't actually watch the whole programme. It did make me think, though I don't think I've come to any conclusion.
It's been nearly 8 years since I stopped breast feeding so it's hard to put myself in the position of sharing/cross feeding. I think probably there's nothing wrong with it, it is just social taboos that make us question it. As someone said in the prog, what happened before the days of formula if you weren't able to feed your own child? You used a wet nurse.
hmmm... let's see what everyone else thinks...