Saturday 1 March 2008

Knitting With Warm Feet

Well the rain has been pouring today and the wind has been blowing and it's been thoroughly miserable out and about.

After Simon's visit to the dentist we went to see the Mother-In-Law and deliver flowers and cards ready for tomorrow, we try to do this now so that I can spend Mother's Day at home just being a Mummy and not having to be a daughter or daughter-in-law. I have been to deliver the same to my Mum this evening, hence the late post!

Mum was given a half completed knitting project by a friend and has not finished it so she passed the yarn on to me, here it is, how fab!? Am very pleased, have unravelled the main part to reuse the yarn, not sure what it'll be yet but keep watching and all will be revealed!


Whilst at Mum's my youngest sister gave me a fabulously fluffy pair of socks, thanks Charlotte!!



And finally today is a special day; my first crafty item has made it onto craftjuice's homepage, take a look at Elezabeth Eliphant in here new home.

Night night Daisie xxx

No comments: