Monday 25 February 2013

Long Time No See

oooh, hello there! Is there anyone still about??? I seem to have been gone for a huge chunk of time. I have missed you all. Here's a few pictures of what we've been up to;

A cowl/collar I dreamed and had to knit, not entirely happy with it although it does suit Maud.

Nathaniel and the snowman we built when school was shut last month.

Two blankets for my brothers special baby twins; Noah and Eden.

Francesca and her strawberry birthday cake.

Blowing out one candle and commenting on the fact that I obviously can't count to nine!!

Elizabeth and some felt owls that I made for the shop.

One of the summer bags I have been designing and stitching.

Brotherly love.

Another baby blanket for a babe that has yet to arrive.
And there have been lots of things inbetween; working, MOTing, cleaning, duck-feeding, relative visiting, cooking, baking and the usual family stuffage.

I have managed to cast on and half knit two (def) or three (poss) gifts to put away for the festivities coming in December, how organised am I???!!!

Hope all is well with you?

Daisie xx

4 comments:

dottycookie said...

Helloooo! Blimey you have been busy,. I am slightly intimidated that you've already started on next Christmas ... Love the baby blankets, especially the last one - such glorious colours.

Becks said...

Love the blankets, blankets, all three are fab. Blanket knitting for coming babes here too. Your summer bag is lovely.

xxx

Little Blue Mouse said...

My you have been busy!
That's one splendid birthday cake.

Anonymous said...

Yay you're back!

That cake is magnificent and I'm in awe that you're making Christmas stuff already!