Monday 10 September 2012

Face Fur

Elizabeth played Fagin in a year six final production at school before the summer.

She had an eye-liner beard.

She looked cool!

Together we spent a wet Sunday afternoon during the summer holidays doodling shapes on paper and cutting felt and wrapping wooden kebab skewers in ribbon to create this little amusing set;



British Airman (think 'Allo 'Allo)


Angry Mexican?

May I tickle your fancy?

Apologies for the bad hair and the double chin, as I said, it was a wet Sunday afternoon!!

Daisie x

3 comments:

Little Blue Mouse said...

Oh you definitely suit the British Airman one!

Anonymous said...

Tache-tastic!

Twiggy said...

The facial hair look is a good one, I like the British Airman one best too. I think I'm going to steal your idea, but mine will have to be ginger to look err more natural :)
I can't believe how grown up Elizabeth looks, our babies grow up too quickly !!
Twiggy x