Wednesday 9 November 2011

More Making

I have been a busy making bee this week and have produced some more goodies for the up and coming Alternative Womens' Institute Annual Tea Party.

A lovely linen messenger style bag with plum cotton lining (yes, I know it doesn't yet have buttons);


A mini tote bag made with some off cuts that were too big to go in the scrap bag. A bag not big enough for library books but big enough to use as a gift bag or for taking your packed lunch with you in style;


Two more totes made using some lovely fabric that was donated to me when my parents emigrated last month;


A pair of super snuggly hand warmers in a silvery grey yarn;


And a daisy print slouch bag;


There are two more bags on the ironing board waiting to be sewn together and I have another project on the needles but I have had a brain wave for a little quirkie felt project so am off to do that first....

Daisie xxx

2 comments:

sara said...

WOW.... you are a busy bee, all the bags are lovely and the gloves look warm and snuggly, good luck with your craft event.

lily x

Little Blue Mouse said...

What great makes. I love that blue flowered fabric.