Wednesday 8 June 2011

Sunshine!!

With a return to school came a show of sunshine that allowed a little more time outside for sliding;




And some see-sawing (with cheeky tongues);


And a mammoth bedroom cleaning session that meant clean sheets all round and clean 'special' teddies dried in the sun before bedtime.

Elizabeth's Albert the cat;


And Francesca's teddy Bo;



Today we have had sooo much rain but with some time owing from work I've had a day at home alone to clean like a mad woman, it's amazing what you can achieve with no small people about to 'help'!

Daisie xxx

4 comments:

Jude said...

Glad you've got some sunny weather....love the last pic, looks so sad and helpless.. (I know it's not real! hehe!)
Take care
x

Twiggy said...

They are VERY cheeky tongues - but very cute :)

I accidentally washed Piglet in the duvet cover yesterday, he is positively glowing now!!

Twiggy x

jackanne said...

hiya its great you have had good weather, yesterday we had hail stones and massive thunder storms what a day it was luckily our n ew born chicks (3)were snuggled up to mummy hen in her cage as the allotment where they live was a huge waterlogged mess,a big clean up for the next few days me thinks....x (great pics of the kids.)bless them, xx

Unknown said...

I thought today that I could clean the house like a mad woman on my day off....OR I could just choose to accept that where ever I look there will be fingerprints and things out of place, and lego pieces and sylvanian families and so on.....and so, yes I chose to accept the fact that I have kids and therefore will NEVER have a spotless house. Unless I employ a cleaner.....? lol

Small giveaway over at mine when you have a spare moment or two. Hugs xx