Thursday 16 April 2009

I Love It! How 'Bout You?!

Lots to tell but no time really (not sure why) so just popping in quickly to say have you seen these?!!! I jumped up and down and sqealed in Asda and barely paid for them before I was tearing the packet open, hence no picture! They are so good and possibly the best thing since sliced bread. Two of the greatest food stuffs combined into one!!

Just wanted to let you know incase you hadn't spotted them on your last food shop!

Back soon, Daisie xxx

5 comments:

willow81 said...

Marmite is The Devil's Work.
xxx

Jude said...

Oh my god.................I want some!!!!!

Little House By The Sea said...

I agree with Willow... The devil I tell ya , the Devil !!!!!!

Y-U-K !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah x

Becks said...

Oh yummy, marmite. Love, love, love!
Unfortunately so do the boys so it's a fight to get to them first ;-)

Twiggy said...

Yuck Marmite, but Twiglet and Mr Twigs love it, when we go out with our mates, Twiglet mugs them for their Marmite rice cakes, poor boy :)
Twiggy x