Monday 9 March 2009

Floral Flowers

Just popping in to show you my Sunday makes. We had a very lazy day indeed and didn't get dressed until lunchtime!

I spent the time in my pyjamas to create these lovely flowers for my dear friend's birthday;



An 'on-the-wrist' pin cushion (that actually fits a grown up) with some beautiful love heart headed pins and I made a larger version of the flower and stuffed it with lavender flowers;



There is a button on the other side of this flower too so it doesn't matter where she hangs it as there are two 'fronts', if you know what I mean!?

Anyway back to the madness that is Monday here, beds to change, bathroom to clean, floors to mop and tea to prepare.....

Daisie xxx

2 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

Those are just the sweetest thing!! Lucky friend she is. :)

Twiggy said...

Spooky I cut some of these pincushions out last night for Mothers Day pressies!!! Great minds think alike etc.
Twiggy x