Thursday 1 May 2008

Sea Breeze

More bracelets have been created.....

Here at the top is another Knit-Wit creation, four flowers in baby blue and lemon yarn with baby/icy blue button centres mounted on a woven wristband with a button closure that matches the button centres. Ideas for a name would be welcome (was thinking 'Sherbert Lemon' but the blue doesn't make you think of sweeties)!
Next down is a single flower on a smaller plaited wristband with a pink flower that has a pearly purple button centre. Can you guess who I made this for? Yep, you guessed it, it belongs to Francesca!
At the bottom of this picture is a bracelet I made last night. It has a navy woven wristband with button closure and I have filled it with glass beads in shades of blue and green. I have called it 'Sea Breeze' and I was going to say it will soon be available to buy in my etsy shop but I have just sold it, hurrah! :-)





You will have noticed Nathaniel trying to muscle in on the action above and here he is preparing my goods for their photo;





As 'Sea Breeze' has sold and I've had so much good feedback about it I have gathered together some more coordinated beads and this will be turned into 'Fired Earth' and will be on etsy tomorrow, unless it sells sooner!!




Daisie xxx

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Well done on your sale! Love the wool flowers!

Twiggy said...

Lovely stuff well done, Nathaniel is gorgeous !
Twiggy x