Monday 25 February 2008

Feeling Much Better

You know you have almost fully recovered from an illness when you start to make things again!

I completed an order of ten assorted children's birthday cards and delivered it today, very pleased with myself. Got some new stencils recently and have just started to use them to make toppers for cards; this is the first attempt with the flowers, thought they'd do nicely for a Mum and Mum-In-Law next Sunday, what do you think?!





And I just love what I did with the dogs, Simon says it's a bit sick making but the girls think they're fab! Definitely cute, whether that's a good thing or not is a different matter.



Francesca and I visited my fabulous fabric supplier today and we've acquired some wonderful new floral prints so keep watching and I'll show you how they can become beautiful things to wear. Been working on getting the clothes I already have onto the site too. Hopefully now I don't feel quite so poorly things will get back on track again. Francesca has volunteered everyone for an early night tonight because she chose some fabric for herself and I have strict instructions to turn it into a dress with a matching hat and a handbag (she doesn't ask for much). Don't think it'll all be made tonight as the ironing pile is perilously high, I fear for my safety every time I pass it, maybe get that done first!!


Hopefully some pics of fabric tomorrow, not to mention the beautiful sparlky wool I got too!!!


Daisie xxx

No comments: